We are now offering Ice Cream Cakes in 3 different sizes. All three of our cakes consist of two layers of our homemade ice cream (Chocolate & Vanilla), divided by a layer of crushed Oreo, and wrapped in a delicious butter cream icing.
6 Inch Round Ice Cream Cake (3 inches thick)
Serves 8-10 people
9 Inch Round Ice Cream Cake (2 inches thick)
Serves 15-18 people
1/4 Sheet Ice Cream Cake (2 inches thick)
Serves 25-30 people
*Sheet Cake is available by special order only.*
Instructions on Slicing Your Homemade Ice Cream Cake
You'll need: Long bladed knife and a tall glass of hot/warm water.
1) 40-45 minutes (30 minutes for a 6 inch cake) before slicing and serving your ice cream cake, transfer the cake from the freezer to the refrigerator. (This will soften the ice cream enough to be able to cut through.)
2) Place the knife in the glass of warm water to heat up the blade.
3) When ready to slice and serve, remove the cake from the fridge and slice down the center of the cake. *You may need to press firmly all the way down through the two layers on the first knife insertion, pull the knife straight up and back out, and then continue across the cake in sections, to make sure you slice through the entire cake.
4) As you slice, you'll need to clean off your knife in the glass of warm water making sure you wip off the excess water.
5) Top each slive with a little whipped cream, and enjoy!